Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Milestone, Beaver #500 !

Its's been just over 4 years since I put the first Comstock Swim Through Beaver Cage Trap in the water, October 29, 2010 to be exact.  Since that time I have come to rely on these traps almost exclusively in my ADC work for beaver.  What this means is that anyone in a cage trap only state can trap with confidence as these relatively new devices are not just another tool in beaver control, but the most versatile traps you will use, taking a back seat to none.  The beaver pictured above is #500 for me, which still leaves me in second place behind Randy in Massachusetts who has taken over 600 and did it in only 2 years.  At this time thousands of beaver have been caught in these traps, along with lots of otter and muskrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment